Saturday, January 3, 2009

Warning... You may develop pantry Envy!

One night I was blog hopping and came across this pantry. I was totally inspired, I had thought my pantry had reached the point of no return. It seemed as soon as I would organize it; it would become a jumbled mess... Check out my pantry now, I am so excited I find myself just opening the door to look at my master piece. All of my totes and tubs came from Wal-Mart. After searching for two days from everywhere from IKEA, to Bed Bath and Beyond go figure Wal-Mart had the best price on totes.
Before "Oh so Scary"

After "Ahhh Pantry Bliss"I still need to make the tags to for my totes but this is how they are organized: Rice and Pasta, Sauces and Marinades, Lunch Items, Snacks, Oils and Vinegars,Syrup and Vanilla (I have no idea why but we have a TON of Vanilla),Boxed dinners,Dinner sides, Breakfast items, Dog Treats, 72 hrs kits, Paper goods, Baking mixes, Baking items, and Recipe books.

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

Do you hire out? Mine needs major help!

Karen & Ben said...

looks wonderful!!! I'm jealous ;) Love the striped totes!!

Jamie said...

Look at you!! Go Jamie Go! Your funny, you open the pantry door just to see your master piece.. ahah, sounds a lot like me. It always feels so nice to get all organized!

Check out my blog, maybe you can help me out with my dog dilemma.. ideas? suggestions?? :) I'd appreciate it! Thanks!

shaley said...

Gosh...you may have inspired me. That is the place I hate people to look...my pantry. It is a lot worse than your before picture. But this is a great idea! Thanks!

McMillan Family said...

I love it. Do you want to come and do mine?

Kim said...

I love this idea! I need a bigger pantry (please tell Brian) Lone those totes!