Saturday, June 6, 2009

Caught in the Act....

Thinking about it... Still Thinking...
Oh what the Heck... Going for it!

Caught Ya!


Heaven Help me, I love Roxie so much, she bring us so much joy... Sometimes though I just have to shake my head she is wild!
We Love our Fluffy Girl!

7 comments:

Karen & Ben said...

Hilarious!! She is such a cute dog!!

GRITS said...

That was funny! I love when dogs peek under fences. :)

Lynnette said...

Cute post!

The Johnson Fam said...

I love it! Sadie would love that little puppy!

Jamie said...

Roxie is so adorable!! Does she run away if she gets out of the fence?

Pickett said...

When she gets out she goes over to our neighbors... That’s where her mom and grandma and are… She just likes to go and play.

Anonymous said...

To stinking cute, Jamie she is so much fun, and gives Izzy a run for her money....