Friday, March 25, 2011

You are Perfect. . .

1234

I am SOOO Behind in posting this… That’s right I will be accepting my sister of the year award this fall… Ha Ha! Ok enough about me… and back to what this post is really about.

On January 22nd Justin (My brother) married the love of his life Amanda (We call her Mandee).  I remember the first time I seen Mandee (we did not meet I just seen her). Anyways as a family we went to Chilli’s in Riverdale. While we were waiting my brother said “See that girl over there” so of course we all looked (he quickly said “don’t look”) “That is Mandee she is perfect”. I remember sitting there thinking WOW he must really like her I don’t ever remember a time when my brother said someone was perfect…  I didn’t know it at the time but Justin was right she is perfect, Justin and Mandee were truly made for each other. 

Mandee is such a sweet and caring person, I know that she would do anything for anyone of us. When I had my miscarriage last year she was there for me she even had a dinner at her and Justin’s house. That Dinner turned out to be one of the most important days of my life. As a sister in-law and friend she is always there, if I want cry, laugh or just talk… And the best part is whenever I call her she always answers her Phone with “High Sweet cheeks”, Or “Hi Sexy Lady”, Or “What's up hot stuff”… I LOVE this about her I could be having the roughest day and to hear her cracks me up. Mandee and my dad used to joke around all the time, (Mandee likes the Denver Broncos), My dad would always ask her how are those Donkeys were doing, Or “I seen the Donkeys on T.V.” How I miss hearing them go back and forth. Mandee truly loved my dad and you know what he loved her too…

I am so happy that my brother found Mandee and she found him… Because they are Perfect together. 163119_1534082039188_1448927370_31141342_831729_n

Here are some more Pictures of there engagement and Wedding.

69478_1423852643522_1448927370_30939035_1167182_n

12345

198292_1589814712470_1448927370_31235402_5522955_n

1 comment:

Angela said...

They are so cute together! So happy for them, what a good looking family!