Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Trick. . .

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         I absolutely adore this picture… Look at Kevin’s face… I Love how tiny Chary looks in his big hands… Look at that little Butt… Ahhh Precious.  This was Charly’s first bath at home. (7-3-2011) .

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         This was the first time she took a bath in her Whale tub (7-20-2011) . Charly LOVES her whale tub, she would just lay there and relax…

Well Folks… Times have changed gone are the days of just laying back and Relaxing…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         This chick has a new Trick… Rolling in the Tub, along with trying to climb out (Sorry no pictures, I was busy wrangling the child) … I think our days using the Whale tub are number… (Date taken 1/14/12) 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         There is one thing that I know will never change… Miss Roxie supervising bath time… I am pretty sure she does not think Kevin and I are qualified… She may be right! 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Seriously when did my little baby get so BIG

*If anyone know where I can buy a bath seat please let me know.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Charly is so super cute! Love the pic of her and Kevin too. She was tiny in his hands!

Lynnette said...

The time has gone by so fast. I do love the stage she is at now though. The scooting and army crawl are so fun to watch. She's a mover !

Grandma Vicki said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinken cute, she has growen up way to fast, I love watching and seeing all the fun things that she is discovering. I can't wait for the summer and her swimming in the pool, it will be so much fun, I know she will love it, I think she is going to be our little fishy. I love you so much, little Miss Charly.
Always & Forever,
Your Grandma Vicki
aka: As your mom says
Granny