Monday, April 23, 2012

Charades

Oh This poor little Blog of mine… She has become so neglected! I wish I could say I was out doing something amazing maybe exploring new places… But sadly that is not the case, truth be told I have been feeling quite down. Those of you that are close to me know what I have been through and continue to go though… And I want to say thank you for sticking by Kevin and I. I know its been almost 2 year (actually its been much longer than that), but my heart still aches as if it was the first day.  I often wonder if the pain will  stop and If I will ever have peace in my heart? I have tried and continue to try  to be strong and ensure everyone that everything is ok… when deep down I know its not, and I am pretty sure you all know. But the game of Charades counties I guess that’s what we do as humans we want everyone “looking” in to think all is good for fear that stones may be thrown at our glass houses.

I am not sure where I would be, but most defiantly I would not be here; If it was not for Kevin and Charly. I have an amazingly strong husband, As most of you know Kevin is genuine and true to the person he was raised to be (Kudos to Keith and Lynnette); and I thank the Lord everyday that he is mine.

And seriously who could not be happy when you have this adorable little girl hanging around? 

Charly

I know I need to snap out of my funk.. After all big things are going to start happening at the Pickett house I can feel it!

3 comments:

Annette Moody said...

I can't even imagine how hard it must be to go through all of this. You have always been such a sweet, kind person and I'm glad to know you. I'll remember you in my prayers. I send you hugs.

Vicki ( Mom ) said...

Jamie,
Remember that Jesus said he with no sin throw the first stone, so don't worry about what others think or say, none of us are perfect, only Christ is, and He has Forgiven all of us, as we Forgive others, so as long as we keep Him in the for front of our lives, we can all live in peace and harmony, and our souls will be happy.... I love you Always & Forever, Mom

Angela said...

Love you Jamie! You are an incredible woman! It's been amazing knowing you the majority of my life.
I'm sorry that you have had to have so much pain brought to you. I am so happy that you are so close to Jesus. I know only he can help you heal. No one expects you to be strong... I know that's just who you are. I'm always here for you friend, it breaks my heart seeing you sad. Love you!

Ang