Saturday, February 9, 2013
Moving on
I have been thinking about this little blog of mine ALOT lately. I used to love posting snippets of our life on it and going back reading through things (its my online journal). Truth is I stopped looking at my blog or wanting to post anything to it, to me it just become dark and sad (which I guess is a true depiction of where I was in my life). I thought about starting a new blog and letting this one go, but then I thought just as my life we don't just start new we move past things so that's what I am doing. I am not promising there will never be any sad post on here (this is my journal after all), I am going to be more diligent in posting happy memories and good times. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment