I am jumping on the memory bandwagon post. I think it is fun to reminisce!
1. Leave a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. Everybody play! I want to see what memories are out there!
3 comments:
LOL wow there are a lot of memories in between us! I remember sleeping over and swimming and eating corn dogs. I also remember going to your pagents
they were so much fun! I still remember your blue sequence dress! You looked so pretty. I remember going to convention and camps. Also remember Mr. Davenports photography! Lots of good times!!
You are right I had no idea I was there when you met Kevin! I just assumed you had a class with him. What was your first date?
Oh wow - where do I start? I have 26 years of memories with you it is so hard to just pick one! I remember our summers - laying out by the pool, painting our toenails and eating those huge strawberries your mom had bought for us. I remember sleeping over and giggling (mainly me giggling)....birthday parties for our dolls; going to Laughland to do a modeling duet with you and you getting mad at me cause I told those boys you had a boyfriend...how was I to know you were trying to hook me up?! HA HA Riding in "Betsy" when you got your drivers license & blaring "Down came a blackbird" and Janet Jackson (Like a moth to a flame). Being the 3rd wheel way too often with you and Kev - thanks! Good grief - I could go on for hours! Ahhh - thanks for the memories James!
Post a Comment