Maybe its growing up around cars or spending summer days at the race track with my brother. But right now I fill like Kevin and I have moved up from the pits and are now in the staging lanes just waiting for our turn at the Christmas tree, waiting for the lights to light up and take our turn on the quarter mile. Granted I know our quarter mile is a life time but you get the idea... I am getting so excited, I can’t wait to see what this little girl looks like, will she have Kevin’s eye’s? My Nose? Will she have Keith’s Calm demeanor? Will she have my dad’s loving personality? Will she be a tomboy, will she like sports, will she want to race herself some day. Or will she be a girly girl, Will she be like I was growing up and dread going to the shop because it was dirty. Will she want to be in dance or even pageants? Needless to say I am getting anxious to meet her, to get to know her little personality. I am also getting scared; Scared of the unknown scared of the day that I can’t protect her (there is something comforting knowing she is in a warm little cocoon happy as can be). I worry knowing every decision we make effects not just Kevin and I but also Charly. I pray that the Lord help both Kevin and I be the best parents and examples we can, That we raise Charly with a true love of the Lord.
Only A few more weeks and in a since we will be here, waiting for that green light…
4 comments:
Great post Jamie!! So excited for Miss Charly to come!
Nice post Jamie! We are all anxiously awaiting her arrival!
Oh Jamie I just found this post it is wonderful, you have an amazing way with words. I am so proud of you and the woman you have become. I am so excited to meet our little Miss Charly, you are going to be a wonderful mother and example to her. I love you James.
Always & Forever,
Mom
I love this post Jamie! You and Kevin are going to be the best parents ever. And I am not just saying this! You are both so loving, sincere, honest and forgiving. You have the attributes that only the best of the best parents have already. I cannot wait to meet this sweet little girl! She is patiently waiting her turn to come down and start her adventure! What a ride it will be! Love you guys lots!! xoxo
Post a Comment