I can not believe that Christmas has already come and gone, Once again this year I struggled with getting into the Christmas Spirit. This is the second year in a row that I have been in a funk… and I need to snap out of it. Next year I have BIG plans people BIG plans.
This year I was so excited for the Pickett cousins Christmas party… This was the first year that I felt like Kevin and I belonged. In years past we were always invited, I just sometimes felt like the looser couple going to the kids party with no kids… But not this year… Yeah!
I love this Picture of all the girl cousins lined up from oldest to youngest… SO CUTE!
Later that night we had the annual Pickett Fondue Party, and of course the White Elephant gift exchange… Mmmmm Love me some fondue! (Major Fail I did not get any pictures)
On Christmas Eve we had my mom, Justin, Mandee and the Kids over.
The DuBose’s …
Grandma Vicki With the Grand kids…
On Christmas Morning Charly Woke up at 5:30 (this is her usual wake up time). Kevin and I showed her what Santa had left her and let her open the present we got her.
Santa has been here!
Checking everything out…
Opening presents… Charly was being so cute when she was opening her present she would make this low growling nose… Ha Ha This baby cracks me up!
Sorry about the shaky Video… and Yes I know I sound like a goober, but had to share Charly growling…
We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment