Monday, December 15, 2008

Fondue

This past Saturday was the Pickett fondue party at Kevin and I's home. It is always so much fun, I personally look forward to it all year. We always have such a great time with everyone. The fondue is always fabulous (Thank you Keith) and The White elephant gift exchange cannot be beat . There is a cat lamp, (well the eye’s glow I am not sure that qualifies as a lamp) {Creepy!} that always makes a reappearance every year. They have been around for a very long time; I hear they are about fifty years old now. This is one item that you do not want to get. I am happy to report that Kevin and I have never had the cats (Hmmm I hope I just did not jinx's myself)… This year however the cats did come with and addition a kitten. I think the little cat family will be nice and cozy over at Scott (Kevin's Brother)and Christie's this year.


Keith setting up the Fondue

Megan and Shawn enjoying the white elephants

1 comment:

Bry and Amb said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love fondue....we should do a party one night! We love you guys! Merry Christmas James!