Thursday, December 25, 2008

Traditions...

Our Christmas eve tradition has become having my parents and my brother and kids over for Fondue. Fondue at Christmas time is a Pickett tradition that the DuBose' have borrowed. Kevin always makes the fondue and it is always fabulous it must be in his genes to make yummy cheese fondue.
Kevin making the Fondue
Dessert YUMMY! We have both chocolate and caramel.
We then went to my Great Grandma Sperry's (Yes that s right she is my Great Grandma, I am lucky enough to have both of my Great grandma's on my dad's side). At my great grandma's we play a gift exchange game, I am not sure what is funner the game or my uncle Dewayne explaining the game.... Watch out Pickett's Kevin and I picked up quite a dozy for next year's white elephant (all I can say is it smells like bacon) {{Giggle, Giggle}} .
Great Grandma Sperry and Jamie

No comments: