Tonight we went to Zoolights with my mom and dad and Justin and the kids. This is the second year that the Hogle Zoo has done Zoolights. It is always way cold, but as my mom would say that is part of the fun walking around looking at the animals and the lights with a cup of hot coco. I love Christmas time and so of course I absolutely love doing anything that involves spending time with the family. To me this is what Christmas is all about spending time with those you love creating everlasting memories. Brandon, Grandma Vicki, and Montana 

Grandpa Charlie
Grandma Vicki, Brandon, Justin, Montana, Jamie and Kevin
Thank you mom and dad for taking us all to dinner and Zoolights!
1 comment:
Jamie
I had alot of fun tonight too, and Brandon & Montana also had fun, thanks for suggesting this fun family outing, And I was happy to even see a smile on your dads face in the picture. I always enjoy the times we all spend together. You also need to put some new pictures of Roxy up, she is so cute, I can't believe how much she has growen and how fluffy she is. Poor Izzy does'nt know how to take all her crazy excitement. But thay are so dang cute the two of them. You do such an awsome job on this blog, I really enjoy checking it out.
Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment